Monday, January 12, 2009

Here we go again on my own

My name is John, and I will be spending the summer of 2009 in Ghana. I will be teaching (English?) there for three months. I have received this opportunity through participating in a program called Beyond Borders. Beyond Borders is a program ran through St. Jerome’s University (with partnership with Intercordia Canada).
I have never written a blog before, I am unsure as to how I should write on here, to complicate things some of my course mark is based off of these blogs, so here goes nothing. I have been requested to write about my research about Ghana (political situation, geography, that sort of thing), my experiences of preparing to leave to Ghana, and hopefully my experiences in Ghana. I hope to learn a myriad of things through this experience (learning to write a blog not the least of these things). I Don’t know what await me but I invite you to stay tuned and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment